viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

My Friend Efrain


His name is Efraín Hurtado, he´s from Santa Barbara del Zulia, he´s a student law school. He is 18 year old. He live in Sabaneta.


He love music, dancing, playing softball, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, drinking beers with my friends and cousins, my family and travel for my country.


He hate listening to rock, getting up early on the weekend, washing the dishes and violence.
He dream is to travel around the world, visit the coliseum in Roma. I want graduate from law school and economy school, and be a good lawyer and Public Accountant. Be an important lawyer of country and buy house, get married and start a family.


He opinion about English I think English is very important. I listen to music in English. I need to practice more write and speaking. I hope can learn more about English.

No hay comentarios: